Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Really fast:

Quick update, since I don't know when the next time I'll be on internet will be. I'm in Kigale, the capital of Rwanda, and it is so different from Kampala or Gulu! The city is so modern and beautiful. The whole area is incredibly hilly, so getting anywhere requires walking up and down really steep hills, and you can look out from these beautiful viewpoints all over and see the city just sprawl out seemingly forever.

We've done a lot of travelling the past few days, so I'm looking forward to settling into the next homestay family tomorrow. The refugee camp was fascinating and I definitely want to write about my experiences there, and more about Kigale, but unfortunately I don't have time right now.

Hope everything is going well back home, I'll update more substantially soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment